BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise agreed at the time of your booking and confirmed in writing by us on your booking confirmation, Fron Fawr Cottages are let on the following terms and conditions:
1. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of booking by paying a non-refundable deposit of no less than 30% of the total booking value and only one discount can be applied per booking.
2. Bookings made via our online system remain provisional until confirmed by us. All booking requests will be responded to within 24 hours.
3. The balance of your booking must be received at least 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date.
4. In the case of bookings made within less than 8 weeks of your holiday start date, the full booking cost is due at the time of booking.
Cancellation Notification more than 8 weeks prior to holiday start date
If the cancellation is notified to us more than 8 weeks prior to the original start date, only the non-refundable deposit of 30% will be retained. Any other monies paid will be returned to you. However, we do understand that on occasions our guests do need to change their booking dates, and therefore try to be flexible. If we are able to re-let your cottage we will transfer your deposit for use against a future holiday within 1 year.
Cancellation Notification less than 8 weeks prior to the holiday start date:
If notice of the cancellation is received less than 8 weeks prior to the original start date, and we are unable to re-let the Cottage for the same period, the rental will be payable by you in full. Where the Cottage is re-let, the non-refundable deposit of 30% will be retained but can be used against a future holiday within 1 year, with any other monies paid being returned to you.
We would strongly advise you to consider taking out Holiday Cancellation Insurance which is available at very good rates e.g. Booking Protect as detailed during the online booking process.
6. Your cottage should be available to you from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure. Early arrival check-in may be available, however, fees will apply, please email for further details.
7. Pets are welcomed at Fron Fawr Cottages and are charged at £25 per pet per stay. There’s a limit of two pets per property, but can be increased by prior arrangement.
8. We do accept all major debit and credit card payments with bank transfer being our preferred payment type, please email us for those details.
9. You are responsible for the property and are expected to take all reasonable care of its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects, in or on the property. You must leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. You must not use the properties for any dangerous, offensive, noxious, noisy, immoral activities or carry on there any act that may be a nuisance or annoyance to the owner or other neighbouring properties.
10. You are legally bound to reimburse us for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs on demand (although we would not charge you for the odd glass or plate). If you lose a key we will replace it upon you paying for the cutting of a new one.
11. Smoking is not allowed in any of the properties or facilities.
12. Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. However, if you have any problem or cause for complaint, it is essential that you contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return. We are on site, and will do our best to resolve any problem. This is easier to do before your leave!
Data Privacy Statement
We treat any data collected during the course of making bookings or dealing with enquiries in strict confidence. Your data will never be sold. As members of Premier Cottages (a marketing collective of the best four and five star cottages in the UK) we have agreed to supply to Premier Cottages Ltd the names, postal and email addresses of all guests booking with us or proposing to book with us during the previous year, in order that these guests/potential guests may be sent a Premier Cottages brochure and sent promotional emails from time to time. By accepting these terms and conditions you are indicating your consent to receiving these communications from us unless you let us know otherwise, which you can do at the point of booking by ticking the Marketing Notes box in the extras section. If at any time you would like your details removed from this list all you need do is to click the unsubscribe link on any of the emails or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for you to be removed from the mailing list.